Welcome to the 2012-2013 School Year!
Five Important Things To Remember This Year
1. Behavior Calendars and Assignment Notebooks should be signed every night.
2. Fluency Folders will be coming home once a week.
3. The Reading and Math folder will be coming home every Monday and should be returned every Friday.
4. Students should be bringing in a healthy snack to eat each day.
5. Grades can be checked on Progress Book and are updated weekly.
Our specials schedule is as follows:
Red = Art
White = Gym
Blue = Music
Library is on Wednesday this year!