Welcome to the 2013-2014 School Year!
Five Important Things To Remember This Year
1. Behavior Calendars and Assignment Notebooks should be signed every night.
2. Fluency Folders will be coming home once a week.
3. The Reading and Math folder will be coming home on Monday and should be returned on Friday.
4. We are a healthy school so any treats that are sent in should be of good nutritional value.
5. Grades can be checked on Progress Book and are updated weekly.
Our specials schedule is as follows:
Red = Art
White = Gym
Blue = Music
Library is on Tuesday this year!